Would you like to help?
Become a Member of the Oahu Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
Oahu SPCA volunteers will receive a short orientation and on the job training when they start volunteering.
Complete the form below to join our mission.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- Volunteers are welcome 8:30am no later than 1:00pm seven days a week, times subject to change on holidays.
- We ask volunteers to please be able to commit to a minimum of one day a week for at least 3 hours for the next 3 months. We occasionally take in casual volunteers on a case by case basis but this will need to be discussed with the outreach coordinator. Thank you for your consideration and continued support.
- Minors under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian with them at all times during the volunteer process. We do not have enough available staff to stay with the children.
- You must be at least 11 years of age to volunteer at the rehabilitation center.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to volunteer at our outreach events.
- All minors under the age of 18 needs to have a parent/guardian with them at all times during the volunteer process. We do not have enough available staff to stay with the children.
- You must be over 18-Years old to volunteer in the dog kennels.
- All volunteer applications will be reviewed and the volunteer will be contacted via email or phone call by the volunteer coordinator.
- All volunteers need to sign up online unless they have done so within the last 6 months.